BloodBoal

But Data was never just a computer. That was the whole point.

No, but he has a key advantage over flesh and blood mortals. You can download his consciousness into a thumb drive or new body and give him a fresh start. His body was just a vehicle, while his engrams were his soul.

They could do this with people in select episodes but elected to forget about it next week. Otherwise every dead Starfleet officer would live forever in the holodeck and life would cease to be sacred.

John Logan should be murdered over and over for this pos film.

He also wrote Skyfall

He wasn't suited for Star Trek. Neither was Stuart Baird. It also was clearly not a good idea to let Rick Berman and Brent Spiner screw around with the Star Trek mythos. It should have become clear not long into production that a shitload of people needed to be fired, but Berman was a nimrod at that point. Anyway, the box office earnings made sure of that.

It's a score that to say is mediocre is giving it way too much praise.

I didn't call it mediocre. I said mediocre is too much praise.

My thoughts are based on lack of emotion. I assure you it is quite logical.

It's a pretty suck score.

So inappropriate in places. The Enterprise theme used for the E is a universe full of wrongs not to mention just lazy on Jerry's part. I said before it was probably a result of his cancer but when knows.

Oh. That theme. The main theme for the Enterprise D for seven years, and then used for the E in First Contact and Insurrection. It really doesn't fit in Nemesis.

Idiot! It was a homage

is that homage or omage.it doesn't fit. The Enterprise is for Kirks refurbished enterprise not the e.

I consider it to be the Enterprise theme in general and not restricted to just Kirk's refit Enterprise. I have no issues with it appearing in the score for Nemesis. I agree with Steef it was a homage.