Legend - The Jerry Goldsmith Score Available!

Yoda Claus

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The new edition of Legend is a re-release of the 1992 expanded edition (previously available on abridged LP only), which I believe was OOP.

It's one of Goldsmith's best scores, and it belongs to his best year ever: the glorious 1985 (Baby, Rambo: First Blood Part II, King Solomon's Mines, Explorers & Legend) :mrgreen:

The new edition of Legend is a re-release of the 1992 expanded edition (previously available on abridged LP only)' date=' which I believe was OOP.[/quote']

Good I don't have to buy it again. :mrgreen:

It's one of Goldsmith's best scores, and it belongs to his best year ever: the glorious 1985 (Baby, Rambo: First Blood Part II, King Solomon's Mines, Explorers & Legend) :devil:

Yes I agree,too bad Baby,Secret of the Lost Legend was never released on c.d.,I love whatever I heard of it.(though I saw a boot of it advertised somewhere).

And dont forget 1981-82.Secret of Nihm,Poltergeist,The Final Conflict ,and others I forget,I don't have my c.d collection here.anyways,those three scores are also one of Goldsmith's career Highlights.

K.M.

Who has ever seen the movie "Legend". All I know is that it has the devil in it, and my band director wouldn't let us watch it on the bus on our way to Virginia for our band trip (one of the kids brought it hoping to watch it).

The kid said it was a "classic", and my band teacher called it "junk".

-Jason

Who has ever seen the movie "Legend". All I know is that it has the devil in it, and my band director wouldn't let us watch it on the bus on our way to Virginia for our band trip (one of the kids brought it hoping to watch it).

The kid said it was a "classic", and my band teacher called it "junk".

-Jason

Well you know Goldsmith, great scores for often mediocre or very bad films(King Solomon's mines,Supergirl,The Swarm,the Burbs,Explorers,Legend,Baby,Secret of the Lost Legend...the list goes on and on...)

K.M.