Saxman717

I'm 21, and I don't see why my previous thread was locked. ;) It was all in good fun, and quite harmless compared to the posts that the thread's main character has posted, especially in the past few days.

I'm sorry if it was inappropriate, but I really didn't think it was, after I saw the kinds of comments he was able to post. If it was, sorry....was just trying to make light of his remarks and have a little fun with it..

*confused* :)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry if it was inappropriate, but I really didn't think it was, after I saw the kinds of comments he was able to post.  

there's nothing wrong with your post IMO,you just reacted to A.I.'s posts,which crossed the lines by a mile.I don't agree that the focus of posting something 'wrong' should be on you now(locking your thread or whatever).

K.M.

Here's my two cents.

We all agree that AI's posts (except for the most recent one on my thread) were innapropriate. They started a minor flame war which was both unexpected and unwanted. Because of this, Saxman, it could quite easily be construed (as it was by me) that the poll was attempt on your part to start up an entire thread for the sole purpose of singling AI out and flaming him. Not only can that be seen as immature in the extreme, but also definitely completely unprofessional.

We are all better than this, as AI proved in his honest and open critique of my work later in my thread. I understand you only meant it as a joke, but tell me... how would you like it if someone started a poll asking everyone if they thought you were mature or not? Think about how you would take something if it was pointed at you before you post a message about another member of this board.

Everything cool now? Good.

I thougth that was going to be a poll about the advances of computers, not about our resident A.I., now I will have to look at it.