French readers : Indy - Temple of Doom CDs !!! Read this !

Hi everybody; this is a topic for our French readers, or for whoever is in Paris right now and doesn't already own the Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom CD. I've seen two of them yesterday at the Fnac Champs-Elysées.

Remember that theses CDs are pretty rare - if I'm not mistaken - and are usually sold on the Net around 45 $. Both of the one I found are around 34 Euros - This is a pretty cool bargain, because they are in mint condition : they are brand new, still with the little Japanese paper on the side.

I think it's a good occasion to buy this CD if you don't have it. First because it's an OOP - once again, if I'm not mistaken - and second because this is a great soundtrack.

Hellgi

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow..i did'nt realize it was that rare. 8O . I've got a copy myself and listened to it yesterday. I've always loved that arrangement of "Anything goes"..hehehe.....such an adernaline kick.

:(

Fnac de Lille (north of France) has always (or most often) rare official albums like Indiana Jones and Temple of Doom, Always, Jane Eyre, John Goldfarb Please Come Home, The Man Who Loved Cat Dancing... :(

But has not Minority Report yet 8O

At WOM in Hamburg they had quite a stock of TOD last time I was there, for ~26€ (I got mine there some years ago and since then it seems to have been in stock all the time)

-Chris

:( Minority Report

Strange that this album is considered as an OOP, for example in the FSM Soundtracks Buying Guide they said it worths 45 $ and I found it once on eBay around this price... Well, anyway, Williams' fans, you know what you have to do :(

Hellgi

i'm still guessing why one of the famousest trilogy in the world has not decent score releases (raiders is an exception) and that they are out of print (crusade, another exception). I just can't believe raiders 1995 release is not available.

Luke, who went to Paris 3 years ago and who doesn't have TOD, damnit