The REAL reason why Luke made the Death Star exploded

Luke lines up the yellow cross-hair lines of the targeting device's screen. He looks into the targeting device, then starts at a voice he hears.

BEN'S VOICE: Use the Force, Luke.

The Death Star trench zooms by.

Luke looks up, then starts to look back into the targeting device. He has second thoughts.

BEN'S VOICE: Let go, Luke and feel John Williams' music.

A grim determination sweeps across Luke's face as he closes his eyes and starts to mumble Ben's training to himself. Luke's fighter streaks through the trench.

VADER: The Force is strong with this one!

Vader follows Luke's X-wing down the trench. Luke looks to the targeting device, then away as he hears Ben's voice.

BEN'S VOICE: Luke, trust me.

Luke's hand reaches for the control panel and presses the button. The targeting device moves away.

Leia and the others stand watching the projected screen.

BASE VOICE: (over speaker) His computer's off. Luke, you switched off your targeting computer. What's wrong?

LUKE: (over speaker) Nothing. I'm all right. Now please, shut up ! I can't concentrate on John Williams' music !

Everyone could make the Death Star exploded with such a Williams' battle theme ! So please, the next time you will see the Throne Room scene, imagine John Williams receiving a medal from Princess Leia :)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David, I have been meaning to comment on your avatar.

Most people on this board have no idea where that came from I am quite sure, but its from the show the Invaders, starring Roy Thinnes.

It was a great show. Pure cheese. I always loved playing invaders with my friends, we took turns being the aliens. All the aliens dissintergrated when killed. You could always tell the aliens because they had bent pinkies.

To bad it never had a resolution. It did have an awful remake several years ago.

Joe.

Most people on this board have no idea where that came from I am quite sure, but its from the show the Invaders, starring Roy Thinnes.

Dang, Joe, I knew I'd heard the name David Vincent somewhere before! Of course, The Invaders! A Quinn Martin production! Spooky theme tune by Dominic "Color of Night" Frontiere!

Damien - searching for a short cut he never found. :)

David, I have been meaning to comment on your avatar.

You are right Joe ! :)

David Vincent is my real name, so I have decided to choose an avatar from "The Invaders" TV serie. I hesitated with Roy Thinnes face, but I think a flying saucer is easier to identify.

And I love the music made by Dominic Frontier !

HEY! I destroyed the Death Star....  :mrgreen:

Sure Luke, everybody know that :)

I remember I didn't actually love The Invaders because I found it disturbing never knowing who was an alien and who was not. Maybe I was too gullible at the time, but I found it very mysterious!

But is it true that most everyone here won't recognize David's avatar? Am I really that old? Please, Joe, say it ain't so... Say it ain't so!!!

So what's the name of the next thread?

"Why the bikes flew"

"Why the shark is scary"

"Why the bullwhip is so cool"

"How you'll beleive a man can fly"

"How they brought back dinosaurs"

"How they predict murders"