William Ross and AI

I saw in the credits on the AI had a hand in the sountrack, though it appears it was limited to For Always. I assume it is the same Harry Potter Ross. Has he had a role in any other Williams' soundtracks?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to my knowledge. Nevertheless the same thing happened with Don Davis. He wrote the arrangement for the song "In the Moonlight" from Sabrina (sung by Sing), and then Williams point is name to score JP3. Can you see what I mean?

Not to my knowledge.  Nevertheless the same thing happened with Don Davis. He wrote the arrangement for the song "In the Moonlight" from Sabrina (sung by Sing), and then Williams point is name to score JP3. Can you see what I mean?

SUNG BY SING :)

I don't understand how Don Davis arranged In the Moonlight for Sting, because, in fact, (In the) Moonlight (instrumental) was a version of the song.

What was first: the song of the instrumental composition? the egg or the chicken?

Explain it to me, please.

Sorry Mr Sting, I spelled your name wrong :)

And yes, you're right, "In the Moonlight" is the intrumental version, and the song is called only "Moonlight".

My guess, is Williams composed the theme first, and then, since he needed some songs, he adapted them. Please note that during the film the version of "Moonlight" heard is a diferent one. Davis only wrote the arrangement for the Sting version, used over the end credits.

His everything clear now?

I hear he is working with Williams on the new Harry Potter movie.

:)  

Justin -Who thinks he said a good one. :P  :P

:biglaugh: LOL :P LOL

tpigeon- who thinks that Justin also said a good one :P