John Williams Fan Made Version to replace Patrick Doyle Score for GOF

Damo

Okay....call me a weirdo...but I just started to make a fun fan made up version using John Williams music (mixed and edited) to replace Patrick Doyle score for Goblet of Fire. It may not be as good as you may expect but you get idea when you here my attempt on "Story Continues" by Patrick Doyle Replaced by John Williams. Bascially you could call this a temp track.

I use the following the material to set the ideal mood that I think John Williams would of done to start of GOF.

Track 1 - Story Continues (1:49):

- The Island Prologue (excerpt) - from TLW

- The Face of Voldemort (excerpt) - from HPSS

- Lumos (Hedwig Theme) (excerpt) - POA

Please send me a PM to hear this piece.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My apologies for posting such a pointless thread. This is a stupid idea that I came up with. I disinclined to distribute for any further request or any action taken place. This thread should now be closed.

lock.gif

No, it's a great idea Damo! I think everyone at this board not-so-secretly wanted Williams to score GOF, and were disappointed that he passed on it. I'd like to hear the track you came up with, and I'd be interested in hearing your edits for other tracks as well. Don't give up because one or two people say "What's the point?"