New Varese Club CDs on July 2

robthehand

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's humiliating. I didn't even care that her phone went off in the cinema. :blink:

Well, it was just the fourth Die Hard after all. I'm surprised you even heard it go off.

This bickering is probably the result of years of pent-up sexual tension between Steef and Marc.

Well it obviously wasn't our moderator or you would be in jail because he would have been too young at the time.

For some reason it takes about 2 weeks for me to get my club releases from the time they are scheduled to ship, even if I order them right away. Mine never ship on the scheduled day.

I usually order them 4 hours after they are announced.

Sucks for you.

Morlock- who might get blown up any second (according to Stefan's predictions, at least), but is enjoying perfect summer weather.

Aha, but this is perfect summer weather. I'm much more of a winter man myself. But we must have some sun.....and lately, it's been perfect. The nights are devine.

I never predicted your death.

I just fantasized about it.

I'm glad to see I've earned a place in your fantasy.

Actually the one good thing to come from all this rain is that the temperature hasn't gone over 94 degrees. Usually we are in the high 90's to low 100's.