To the moderators

Ricard, Andreas.

There seems to be some problem with the logging in function.

For some reason the MB reconized me as Ocelot.

I made fun of this in my last post, but it's actually a bit disturbing, since I had full access to even the private message function.

Just for the record, right now i'm using me mother's PC, who now has her own internet connection, and most likely a different IP number then the one i usually have.

My internet connection will not be transferred to my new house till tomorrow, therefore i cannot be reached by my known email adress right now.

Stefancos- who has copied all of the messages in Ocelot's PM box, and will start blackmailing several MB members. :)

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is really crappy!!!!!! I mean people write things privately to others and if we all got to access each others PM boxes it could be really bad. I'm an open book but others might not want their private messages read!!! That is the reason of having that function available.

Let's hope my box isn't violated any more shall we!?!?!?!?!?! Private Message Box people, Honestly!!!!!!!!!! Where your minds go these days!!!

But seriously, I hope no one else experiances that.

Stefancos- Former most frequent poster, Towner Knight and leader of the Phantom Zone Trio.

How many times did Starscream falsely assume leadership and then lose all his bravado and fall flat on his face when Megatron showed up again? :sigh:

I don't remember being challenged in any contest for leadership either... :ola: