The Score that began your love of film music...

odnurega1

what's the peanut gallery?

The thing with snoopy?

I don't understand either :) I was twelve and before that age I didn't watch a lot of movies.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing with snoopy?

I don't understand either :) I was twelve and before that age I didn't watch a lot of movies.

Vosk is referring to the older, more jaded members of our community, I pressume.

The thing with snoopy?

Vosk is referring to the older, more jaded members of our community, I pressume.

Actually, Vosk, by slapping the label of peanut gallery on a broad swath of the community, is wearing his jadedness on his sleeve. Had this forum existed twenty years ago, I wouldn't be surprised if members of Vosk's disposition rolled their eyes at those who cited Star Wars as their introduction to film music.

(Unless Vosk is just mocking those "older, more jaded members," as Ross is apparently suggesting, in which case I just missed the boat on this one.)

The thing with snoopy?

but read MSM puzzled answer two posts before yours

The thing with snoopy?

but read MSM puzzled answer two posts before yours

I know Snoopy and the Peanuts if that's what you mean?

1) What was the score that began your love of film music?

2) Did this score also inspire you to collect the other works of the scores composer? (I expect quite a few JW answers here).

1. The 007 movies, Superman The Movie, Home Alone and Aliens are the most deserving in my case.

2. Yes, definitely, especially the JW ones of course (although I of course also have all 007 soundtracks). ;)