Minority Report dvd

tpigeon

www.spielbergfilms.com has posted several screenshots from the dvd menu screens. i love the idea of sorting through the menus as af "scrubbing and image." i love the dark feel to these menus, and i am surprised by the amount of features there are in these menus alone. who knows, there may even be more! but even with the ones here, i am thus far impressed and cannot wait to get my hands on this dvd!

Ted, :sigh:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. Most movies I see are garbage, IMO.

Yet you liked Attack of the Clones and the new scenes added to E.T.. Remind me to never trust your movie opinions again. :angry:

Neil

Attack Of The Clones was fun, and the new ET scenes were interesting, and IMO, didn't take anything away from the film (but the walkie-talkies and hippy changes were (censored).

Both have great John Williams music, great visuals and very good stories (although the story of ET is better than AOTC, but that isn't the point).

Most movies that I watch, I have problems with them. I often find myself saying that I could make a better story, and often a better film if I had the resources. Most films that I see have such lack of wisdom, sometimes lack of morality and often lacking in logic, that I just :roll: , and sometimes even :P .

Both have great John Williams music, great visuals and very good stories (although the story of ET is better than AOTC, but that isn't the point).

:P

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, and I will not hijack this thread to debate you (afterall, it is about the Minority Report DVD, which I ordered just the other day).

Neil

there is a link at www.spielbergfilms.com which connects to the BBC where the first review of the dvd is up. i read the entire review, which by the way gave it five out of five stars, and saw how the features break down. i think it's gonna be one heck of a dvd package. i'm counting down the days!

i must admit that i'm a little disappointed that there was no mention of any inteviews with Williams in the review. apparently, everyone from Kaminski to McDowell was interveiwed except William. at any rate, his name is nowhere to be found in the reivew, but it is definitely worth reading, especially for anyone who loved the movie as much as i did.

Ted