This is for MY PEOPLE

Hello people!

I am CharlieSherry

I am not in my personal computer so I cann´t login in (don´t ask me why)

The reason of this topic is that I want to tell you some things:

For Justin: I am sad :cry: you haven´t reply my e mail. There is something bad? Are you busy? I have to tell you things!

For NicktheMahon: Hi there! My internet connection is right now. I can send files (wait my computer is being repaired) :mrgreen:

For Tpigeon: Hey! What about the DVD? I decided not to buy it (I don´t like very much the movie) I want to talk to you :sigh:

For Renovia: Hello again. I enjoy our first talk. I want to talk to you more and I want to leanr to play music! :P

For Indysolo: Are you STILL ignoring me? Is there something wrong with me? :|

For Morn: Did you like my last posts? You were the first one to reply :)

For Stefancos: Install AOL again!!!! I want to chat with you! :P

For Luke Skywalker: I erased your msn messenger direction accidentaly. Can you send me an e mail or reply or something to give me the direction again? I really want to talk to you :)

That is all I think....

Please reply me!

Bye!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can log in,at first I was confused.Just clik on "login and view messages" and you will find...no option to,unless you scroll down a bit and look at the left of the screen....there should be a login thingy.

K.M.Not at his usual P.C. either.

Hey, Charliesherry.

First of all, go to spanish ebay: you will find the Batman Forever soundtrack. But hurry up! You have only 7 days left!

For Justin: I am sad  you haven´t reply my e mail. There is something bad? Are you busy? I have to tell you things!

If you entered your messenger, you could see he is usually connected! But you are not!!! :mrgreen:

For Morn: Did you like my last posts? You were the first one to reply  

Oh. Morn is very often the first one of the day who posts in the board......so it depends on the time you wrote your topic.

scissorhands - who wants to speak with charliesharry as well

For Indysolo: Are you STILL ignoring me?

Yes, except this time, obviously.

Is there something wrong with me?  :)

You are a pest. You didn't want to be my friend, you didn't want to talk, you just wanted my CD collection. And you wouldn't leave me alone about it. You are the first person I ever blocked.

Neil

Not computer yet...

I am CharlieSherry

Please I want Justin, Nick, Tpigeon... to reply if you aren´t busy of course

You are a pest. You didn't want to be my friend, you didn't want to talk, you just wanted my CD collection. And you wouldn't leave me alone about it. You are the first person I ever blocked.  

Sorry Indysolo

I didn´t try to get your collection. I WANTED to talk to people about scores and specially with you (because I was looking for the Sand Pebbles rerecording and you were the one who have the other release) I only was dying for some scores yours. I am terrible sorry if I have hurt you

Why don´t we start again? :)

First of all, go to spanish ebay: you will find the Batman Forever soundtrack. But hurry up! You have only 7 days left!

Isn´t neccesary

Thanks to my favourite person on this web (don´t be jealous...) called Justin I was able to get it. :)

THANKS JUSTIN FOR HELP ME GETTING ONE OF THE MOST DIFFICULTS SCORES TO FIND

(I thought it was neccesary) :P

MY PEOPLE,

I expected a post from Moses, or Martin Luther King, I'm a little disappointed.

I put "this is for my people"

because I think there is a terrible song sung by Missy Elliot that have that sentence

Alternative titles were:

-Paradox! Back to the forum

-The Good, the bad and the ugly

-Everybody needs somebody

-Where am I?

-A little conversation

-For a few scores more

CharlieSherry