The official NO-LOTR/HOWARD SHORE ALLOWED thread

wanner251

Actually, lately, I have become very excited about the next Composers' Challenge. I really enjoyed your comments on the last one. Tell me, Incanus, do you compose? And if so, would you be interested in entering? Considering all of the many thoughtful things you have to say, I would be really interested in knowing what you had to contribute, whether you actually compose or not.

Whenever I start reading one of those posts about how intricate and delicate and wnderful Shore's music for LOTR is I zone out completely,

There's always one....

Well John Williams' music for Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone is quite intricate. Infact you can read all about it at the Reviews section of this site. Look! Someone has written a thorough analysis of the score! ;)

Is this Williams enough for this thread?

Actually, lately, I have become very excited about the next Composers' Challenge. I really enjoyed your comments on the last one. Tell me, Incanus, do you compose? And if so, would you be interested in entering? Considering all of the many thoughtful things you have to say, I would be really interested in knowing what you had to contribute, whether you actually compose or not.

Alas I do not compose (I wish I had the skills and knowledge) but I will hopefully get to participate again as a judge on the next round. :)

Did you guys know that Shore's score for The Fellowship Of The Ring was released in the same year as the first Potter score?

Who? Never heard of it....

I suppose I may as well change the title of this thread to The Official wanner251 Taunt thread... but I suppose with the way I've been posting lately, I've probably earned it.

Did you guys know that Shore's score for The Fellowship Of The Ring was released in the same year as the first Potter score?

Who? Never heard of it....

Harry Potter. He's the main character of a series of books written by British author J.K. Rowling.

Whenever I start reading one of those posts about how intricate and delicate and wnderful Shore's music for LOTR is I zone out completely,

There's always one....

Always two there are, a Master and an Apprentice.

Yoda%2Band%2BMace%2BWindu%2Bin%2BTPM.jpg

I agree there are too many LOTR threads.

Faleel, we don't need any more polls for a while

Also, this thread doesn't need to exist

:lock2: