JW in Philadelphia

tpigeon

Is anyone going to this concert on July 15th? Apparently there's going to be fireworks after the show, but I'm under the pavilion anway so I won't be seeing them.

Ted, who can't wait to see Williams for a third time

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I almost got tkts for this one... but opted for Pittsburgh instead... Im sure you'll have a wonderful time

I'm going also, I'm in the pavillion as well but I'd rather see JW than fireworks. Do you happen to know if Williams will conduct music to the fireworks? I'm hoping not. The Baltimore Symphony does that sometimes here at their outdoor concerts, Star Wars or some other scifi music going with fireworks going on during the music. Its kind of neat, but with JW at the podium, I don't want anything interfering with his music. This is also my third time. I saw him in 1996 in Boston, again in 1999 in Boston for the first public performance of Phantom Menace music and now Phillie for an all-Williams lineup.

I will be at the concert in Philly with 12 of my friends!!! :P This will mark the third time I will be seeing JW, and the second time in Philly. I recently saw him in boston last year and fot him to take a picture with me and my frat brothers of Kappa Kappa Psi, which is his an honary brother of. But I am looking forward to it, it is not that often that he comes to my home town of Philly. :( It is sure to be an awsome night and if the fireworks are afterwords they are generally good, a must see!!! ;)

I am going, and I know that mlletsycho and Indysolo are also going. I think we should all arrange to meet somewhere before or after the concert (Neil thinks this is a good idea). What do you think? :-)

Does anyone know what the program for the evening is yet? All it says on the site for the Philadelphia Orch is that it will include Star Wars and Harry Potter, but no official program has been posted yet. Odd.

Yeah, I'll be there with my mother and sister and Heather. Can't wait!

Neil - who'd rather see Williams then some fireworks