LOTR: TTT Rip off

ST-321

Do you remember all of the bonus features for the internet edition and the deluxe edition of the TTT soundtrack? Why do two of those bonus features (behind the scenes:the making of the score & score music video)

still - after 6 months- say "coming soon."

When I got my cd I was not happy to find that the extra content was online and I can't believe that there hasn't been an outcry about this.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most people were probably smart enough not to get the Internet or Deluxe Edition.

I'm more worried by the fact that they shortened 2 of the tracks on those editions.

Stefancos- who had to get a cheap copy on the regular edition from eBay to be able to listen to the longer versions of The Uruk Hai and The Black Gate Is Closed.

WHAT WHAT WHAT? Steef can you explain to me the differences between the regular and deluxe editions of TTT soundtrack CD? I have the deluxe edition (with the extra "Lorien" track from TFOTR). Does that mean the two tracks you mentioned have been truncated in order to make room? Dodgy... Also what's the internet content of the deluxe edition like? I still haven't managed to have a chance to look at it yet. Thanks :).

CYPHER