Jorg Sacul! Rebel commander!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

On the card his face is hidden by a helmet.i saw it here in canada for 150 cdn at a speciality shop.(82$ U.s.)

K.M.

It's Commander jorg sAcul... just reverse the name.An exclusive hasbro  figure at the latest SW convention.Goes for 80-90 bucks U.S.On the card his face is hidden by a helmit.

K.M.

Yep. Better pics:

jorgsacul.jpg

jorgfront.jpg

And look! HE HAS A NECK!!!

and he looks like he's been working out too.

K.m.wondering why they didn't do him in a Jedi outfit.

Chris rules!

Notice that he has a gun & an X-Wing and he'll mow down anybody who dares mock TPM or AOTC!!! BWAHAHAHAWW!!!

-Chris, Wondering how he can possibly fit in that X-Wing...

And look! HE HAS A NECK!!!

and he looks like he's been working out too.

K.m.wondering why they didn't do him in a Jedi outfit.

Working out? Naa... just digitally enhanced. ROTFLMAO

And a collector DID make a fake Lucas Jedi Knight figure before. It looked good.

-Chris, Who thinks that GL should have made himself a Jedi Knight that gets killed on Episode 3....

(Although many swear that he died in Episode 1.... :mrgreen: )

Since my 150th post was a useless "no comment." post in order to further my pathetically low post count, I'll make this one legit. ROTFLMAO

Why not make one of Williams? A Senator or something?

Sio Bibble looks a little like him. :?

-Chrios, Who still needs Sio Bibble in his collection... that old fart is rare! :mrgreen:

-Chrios, Who still needs Sio Bibble in his collection... that old fart is rare!  :mrgreen:

i can get him..but he's expensive too.

k.m.Who sold ALL his SW toys and only gets those small figures now.

Why not make one of Williams? A Senator or something?  

Sio Bibble looks a little like him.  

John williams fig made from a sio bibble? This could work. Just add glasses, change the clothes to black casual, and add with his very own conductors stick, or studio piano; and we've got a new collectible.

Chrios, Who still needs Sio Bibble in his collection... that old fart is rare!

Do you think they'll make a youngling figure, Jocasta Nu, or Queen Jamillah?

(the latter two's scenes were useless)

I'm still waiting for the John Williams Rebel pilot. If that guy can work a flight stick like a conductors wand he could be the new Wedge!!

-Rogue Leader who thinks Williams could conduct the LSO and fight in a major star battle at the same time.

By the way does anyone have Boba Fett's home phone number??

I'd like to hire him for a hit on Jorg Sacul!

Boba%20Fett.jpg

PLEASE BOBA!!!! You must take down Jorg Sacul before he is able to to reach the most fearsome weapon in the galaxy to perform the most HORRIFIC ACT the galaxy has yet to see! (i.e. before Jorg is able to get to a typewriter and start writing the dialogue for Episode III)

Jorg Sacul, Rebel scum.  

I wonder if he died in a Star Wars movie... I never saw him...

Yes! Although it was not shown, apparently his ship crashed in a Yavin IV field at the end of A New Hope. The Rebels were then forced to create a clone of Jorg that was an exact copy except that this clone had NONE of the talent or creativity the original Jorg had. In its place the new Jorg apparently had an affinity for pointless CG graphics in his Xwing and decided to replace the usual Rebel pilots of Rogue Squadron with cuddly fuzzy muppet aliens.

This of course lead to the rebels being nearly obliterated in the Empire Strikes Back.

Following this Jorg was summarily executed and was replaced by the new Rebel commander Nivri Renhsrek whos brilliance lead the Rebels to new glory and ultimate victory over the Empire.

Fascinating story! :mrgreen:

-Rogue Leader who fully realizes that this is just bashing overkill but he JUST CANNOT STOP HIMSELF!!!! :tongue2:

John williams fig made from a sio bibble? This could work. Just add glasses, change the clothes to black casual, and add with his very own conductors stick, or studio piano; and we've got a new collectible.    

Hmm...

i-1.JPGWI277912_JohnWilliams.jpg

The likeness is apparent!!! :(

Do you think they'll make a youngling figure, Jocasta Nu, or Queen Jamillah?

(the latter two's scenes were useless)

KM was discussing the likelyhood of a Youngling 2 pack... it's possible. Same as Queen Jamilla. Who was Jocasta Nu? I forgot...

-Chris, Who loses track of all these weird Star Wars names sometimes...

Damn a John Williams figurine???

DAMN! I NEED THAT!!!

I am getting in my Xwing right now and searching for whatever planet that guy is on.

-Rogue Leader who would definately trust Williams to watch his six :(

Rogue leader you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny....

I take it you found my comments on Jorg offensive??? :D