ROCKY IV: The Symphonic Rock Suite - Autographed CD ORDER

pjhackman

Greetings fellow film and TV and game score friends.  Bryon Davis and I from Notefornote Music just released Vince DiCola's nearly 20 minute Rocky IV: The Symphonic Rock Suite on CD.  The CD is specially priced considering it's only 19-20 minutes in length for $7.99.  Vince has agreed to sign some copies and we do have signed copies left.  I also am lucky enough to be Vince's manager too.  I still can't believe I'm part of his team.  What's cool about this release is that it contains the song "Heart's On Fire", but more cool is the instrumental break "Up The Mountain" which was on Intrada's great Rocky IV score album, is included in the song where it should be so this will be the first release which includes the instrumental break in the song.  The three tracks are 1. Training Montage, 2. Heart's On Fire / Up The Mountain, 3. War.  Thought some of you may want this.  The CD purchase also includes a free download of the score so you can start listening to it immediately.  I was there for this concert and I have to tell you after Vince finished the concert, the love he received from the audience was unlike anything I had every seen.  Thought you should know in case anyone wants to pick up the CD.

Pre-order shipping week of Nov. 15th:

https://notefornotemusic.com/products/vince-dicola-rocky-iv-the-symphonic-rock-suite-cd-16-bit-digital-bundle

Rocky IV Cover.jpg