5 Essential Cues from Goldsmith DEs

I want to purchase digitally five previously unreleased cues from each of the Goldsmith Varese/Sarabande Deluxe Editions that have been released, with a view to putting together a "More Music From" compilation to complement the OSTs, which I already own.

Could anyone offer their five favourite previously unreleased cues from these DEs:

The Haunting

Small Soldiers

Executive Decision

Looney Tunes: Back in Action

Matinee

Rudy

U.S. Marshals

Gremlins 2: The New Batch

I've omitted Air Force One as I have the physical release of the DE.

Thanks in advance.

The complete expansions of Matinee -- and the imminent Hollow Man -- were not Varese Deluxe Editions, but done by Intrada Records.

Mainly I just enjoy these as complete experiences now, but off the top of my head I can tell you my #1 favorite new cue from Rudy ("More Training"... with ironically "More Girls" probably being the runner up) and my four favorite new cues from US Marshals (because together they constitute every appearance of a GREAT "new" theme which was inexplicably omitted from the original album): "The Pen", "Consider Him Dangerous", "The Humidor", and "Take It All".

Yavar

11 hours ago, JTWfan77 said:

Could anyone offer their five favourite previously unreleased cues from these DEs:

The Haunting: Hill House, First Look, What Am I Doing, Green House/Bloody Feet, Finally Home (Original Version)

Small Soldiers: The Boxes, The Gwendys, Fire in the Hole, No Prisoners, Cleaning Up (this one really profits from editing and moving stuff around, though, but it's so similar to other 90's Goldsmith you don't need to bother as casual fan)

Executive Decision: The Villa / Flying Lessons, The Abduction, Initiating Approach, 5 Minutes, Line it Up

Looney Tunes: Back in Action: old album is fine as is

Matinee: old album is fine as is

Rudy: old album is fine as is (even too long)

U.S. Marshals: The Pen, Take It All, Funeral Ambush, Up The Stairs, Ship Fight

Gremlins 2: The New Batch: The Imposter, A Better Mouse Trap, Gremlins At Work / The Brain Hormones / Gremlins Wings, Gremlin Mayhem, No Cavities / Climate Control