"Fortune and Glory" Indy article in FSM

John Takis

Hey everyone. Just thought I'd let y'all know that the current issue of Film Score Monthly features a significantly revised and updated version of my "Fortune and Glory: The Music of Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom" article that first appeared several years ago right here on this website. It's nice to see that it's still the second-most-viewed score analysis here (second only to my "Attack of the Clones" analysis which, forgive me for pointing it out, blows everything else out of the water!), so I'm sure you'll all want to run out and grab a copy of the magazine. ;)

-- John Takis

P.S. Ricard -- if you get around to it, could you correct the Matessino/Redman producer credit error in the online version of the article? Also, I graduated from MSU this year: BA in English with a Specialization in Film Studies. I'm currently in Boston working on my Masters.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Attack of the Clones" analysis which, forgive me for pointing it out, blows everything else out of the water

Don't you mean AOTC just blows.

Joe, this is not the thread we should be putting down AOTC in. We should be congratulating John on his newest article and hope that it sparks even more interest in seeing this very fine score released in complete form. Great job, John!

Neil

P.S. AOTC not only blows, it also sucks.