Finding Nemo

HPFAN_2

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They'll never have a composer do a commentary, unless it's on some orchestra dvd

Damn, does that mean it's not Danny Elfman talking on my Red Dragon DVD? Isn't he also on Planet of the Apes? Didn't Eliot Goldenthal provide a commentary on the isolated score track of Final Fantasy? I could have sworn Jerry Goldsmith was on the Star Trek - The Motion Picture commentary track, too.

Aren't there more or are all of these just figments of my imagination, since apparently they'll "never have a composer do a commentary"?

Neil

At first you'd think that Neil actually believed what QuestionMarkMan had actually said but, No, nope that wasn't the case, Neil fooled him into thinking he did while at the same time contradicting him with examples

GODDAMMIT

GODDAMMIT

QMM is the bane of this board, the canker which posts pointless one-liners and singlehandedly throws threads off topic wherever he goes. censored off.

-

Nemo - i really like this score, and even bought it, but mainly for the egg theme only - the "adventure" theme doesn't really do much for me. also good are the cues for the sea turtles - quite majestic. does anyone know if the end credits song is an adaptation or original work? this was unclear.

Nemo - i really like this score, and even bought it, but mainly for the egg theme only - the "adventure" theme doesn't really do much for me. also good are the cues for the sea turtles - quite majestic. does anyone know if the end credits song is an adaptation or original work? this was unclear.

You mean the one sung by Robbie Williams? That's a cover of Bobby Darin's Beyond the Sea.

- Marc

Shark.... Bruce :(

Hey, I've educated friends about the Wilhelm scream by talking about it and showing them that Quicktime thingie before the TTT:EE...you think I didn't tell them about Bruce when we watched Nemo?

Marian - :|

I don't read a lot of threads

Hector - ;) back atcha

:)