Goldsmith London Concert Website

Marian Schedenig

Like in 2001 and 2003, I've made a website for the Goldsmith concert in London...whoever is attending and wants to meet up before the concert, please contact me so I can add you to the list.

http://jerrylondon2004.no-ip.org/

Marian - getting excited. :)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like in 2001 and 2003, I've made a website for the Goldsmith concert in London...whoever is attending and wants to meet up before the concert, please contact me so I can add you to the list.

http://jerrylondon2004.no-ip.org/

Marian - getting excited. :)

When you need "better" webspace?! Write a mail. :thumbup:

Andreas ( Admin )

PS: I host all websites over movie music ( not only John Williams webpages ).

Hmmm...i dunno.

What are we to think of Andreas attempt to usurp every filmscore related site out there?

It will begin harmlessly enough, but soon Andreas will be the one controlling every site, puppeting webmasters to do his bidding, or suffer the consequences.

A new and evil franchise will be born, rivaling, nay, even defeating McDonalds in it's blandness and uniformaty.

And AndyBurgers will taste the same everywere also.

Hmmm...i dunno.

What are we to think of Andreas attempt to usurp every filmscore related site out there?

It will begin harmlessly enough, but soon Andreas will be the one controlling every site, puppeting webmasters to do his bidding, or suffer the consequences.

A new and evil franchise will be born, rivaling, nay, even defeating McDonalds in it's blandness and uniformaty.

And AndyBurgers will taste the same everywere also.

Hehe no panic.

Yes my great plan is the greates movie music network in the world. Now I had the bigest John Williams network ( www.jw-music.net )

But I don't plan to sell evil franchise. Or is the JWFAN.NET cup evil franchise???? :-)

Andreas ( Admin )

what about in the US this summer?????? :)

So are you going to some of the Tanglewood Concerts? If we can find out who is going this summer, we could probably meet up...do you know of anyone else who is going?

I would say August First...which is his new newest scores, then at night or the monday night go the the jazz concert at the Ozawa Hall...I dont know what I am going to do, I know I am going to see Itzhak, but I think I'm probably going to go the Tanglewood on Parade...and BTW Neil, I'll make a new thread that we can plan this out and keep it outta the Goldsmith London concert thread.