Attention Mr. Cosman!

Harry Potter

It's too hard. It's like trying to ignore a nagging spoiled little kid pleading with his mother to buy something for him.

Or is like trying to ignore mosquitos? You can do all you can to ignore them, but they keep coming back to annoy you.

~Harry

Morn, I'm glad you know how to cheat your post count

You took it in this direction :|

Morn - Who never gives up an argument or debate :(

Personally, I don't think Voldemorn is like my friend Chrusher. Chrusher is nice and not vicious. Voldemorn is mean and annoying.

~Harry

Morn, you are to much like Chrusher sometimes.  

Stefancos- who knows that's an insult.

Morn shares a similar willingness to debate as I do, but there is a difference. I hold to the fact that if someone can prove me wrong, I'll admit it and have to seriously rething my position. With Morn, I'll prove him wrong and he'll keep yoing. With you, I'll prove you wrong and then you'll ignore me. :roll:

Morn - Who never gives up an argument or debate

Even when he loses every point. :roll:

Harry, it would probably help is you just ignored him.  

Stefancos- who does this with Chrusher.

I noticed that you do this after you lose a debate with me. :(

Harry Potter wrote:  

Chrusher is nice and not vicious.  

~Harry

Not if your an Atheist.

Stefancos- who knows Chrusher's Dark Side...very...very...well.

That is misrepresenting me, Stefan. You should know by now that I am not vicious by any means, but if someone mocks or belittles my beliefs, I challenge them to a debate. Then, when I win the debate, it seems like I am being vicious, although to me it is simply making a point (okay, I sometimes mock when I prove someone wrong... I have a problem with that, heheh...).

I think it is far more vicious to belittle someone's beliefs and then give up in a debate because they either have insufficient knowledge on the subjects at hand, or, they choose to ignore me once they realize they've been beat. :)

Like, now for instance. :|

Morn shares a similar willingness to debate as I do, but there is a difference. I hold to the fact that if someone can prove me wrong, I'll admit it and have to seriously rething my position. With Morn, I'll prove him wrong and he'll keep yoing. With you, I'll prove you wrong and then you'll ignore me.

You only think you prove us wrong and you keep going as well when I prove you wrong :mrgreen:

It is easier to say what I mean that way. I had no intension of cheating. Word exists to explain what you mean anyway.

Of course we all realize that the original point of this thread could have been sent as a "Private Message" to Steef, don't we?

Neil

Of course we all realize that the original point of this thread could have been sent as a "Private Message" to Steef, don't we?

Neil

Yes, it could have, but he wasn't the only one involved with the old thread, if my memory serves me correctly. I wanted the other posters to know as well. Sorry if this upsets you. :)

~Harry

Neil

Yes, it could have, but he wasn't the only one involved with the old thread, if my memory serves me correctly. I wanted the other posters to know as well. Sorry if this upsets you. :)

~Harry

The Lord of the Rings, the filme, is filled with moments where the character look up in awe at something. They're so many of them (and helicopter shots) that is annoying. Examples:

The endlees shots (although impressive), establishing Isengard and Baradur

When they frodo awakes in rivendell and looks over the balcony

When they reach the great dwarf city deep in Moria

When they arrive and Lothlorien

When they gaze upon the pilars of argonath

It was like saying: Wow, look at this! Take your time...isn't this lovely, isn't this epic? The aplies to the score.

Romão, an absolute fan of the LOTR books.

:oops: Oops.  Seriously, I didn't mean that.  :oops:  

~Harry

Hehe, see it happens :devil: Especially when the site is slow.

The endlees shots (although impressive), establishing Isengard and Baradur

When they frodo awakes in rivendell and looks over the balcony

When they reach the great dwarf city deep in Moria

When they arrive and Lothlorien

When they gaze upon the pilars of argonath

It was like saying: Wow, look at this! Take your time...isn't this lovely, isn't this epic? The aplies to the score.

But it is lovely! 8O

Well, that movie never interested me, and it still doesn't. The music bored me, and I think the movie will too. The previews didn't make me want to watch the movie.

~Harry