OT: Signatures

Ren

Hi. I wanted to know what exactly is allowed as HTML in our signatures. I have a sig I want to use but when I past the code in - it doesn't work! The character count is under the limit and it works as html elsewhere!

Anyone have any suggestions?

It has tables. Can we use them?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm, weird. . .

Ren~wondering if she'll ever get her signature the way she wants it.

and also noticing how high her post counts have gotten

Well I can't help you but I have the same problem, how do you get your signature to show up on older posts?

i actually went in and edited my post and checked the box that said include signature. Luckily I hadn't posted much!

:) Now that's not nice.

The problem is I'm only Half computer literate so I know enough to do major damage. Sorry.

Never met a computer problem I couldn't fix, some how :) Except for html, I have no experience with that :|

I was messing around with my signature and why doesn't it show up on all of my posts?

Because.... the signature on a message is the signature that you had when you posted the message.

well i am trying to figure out the bb code for tables...

i want to have my "renovia" pic here ..................................................and my quote here.

From the FAQ.

Can I use HTML?

That depends on whether the administrator allows you too, they have complete control over it. If you are allowed to use it you will probably find only certain tags work. This is a safety feature to prevent people abusing the board by using tags which may destroy the layout or cause other problems. If HTML is enabled you can disable it on a per post basis from the posting form.

I guess it's not possible.

well so far i've tried to put it in my sig in my profile...i've tried normal, with html off, with bb code off, with the code and/or html off/on in my posts.......

now i don't know what to do!

where's ricard when you need him!

Sorry, Ren. I've been especially busy this week. Does your signature look better now? (all I did was adding a space under the image code)

That does look better than I had it. but I never really got it the way I wanted. That's OK about you being busy! We all are sometimes. My question is:

Can we have tables in our signature? and If so what is the code. This is what I wanted my sig to look like.

WOW RICARD!!!!!!

How DID you do that! You are magnificent!!!!!!!

Let me kiss your feet!!!!!

I checked my profile and I don't think you changed anything, did you just have to adjust something administratively?

You are magnificent!!!!!!!

I'm not, but thanks :wink2:

Let me kiss your feet!!!!!

OK LOL

I checked my profile and I don't think you changed anything, did you just have to adjust something administratively?

I tried different combinations of HTML and BBCode, until I found the right one (just re-check your profile to see what I'm talking about)

:)

Ren -- was there always an accent over the e in the Ren that is above your avatar?  

~Harry

I've been wondering about that too! :)

When did you changed it... "Rén" :) ?

Miguel - Who now thinks he should change his own to Quintão. ;)

Thanks again Ricard, I'll look to see what you did. It won't mess anything up on the board will it?