Last year AOL features full 'Azkaban' soundtrack online....

Damo

Hey does everyone remember last year that AOL had published a listening party for the complete soundtrack to Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban? I was wondering if AOL will do the same with this Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of The Sith soundtrack album as a listening party online as well. That would be great. ;) But since the Official Star Wars Site already put a listening preview of the ROTS soundtrack for hyperspace members online, it doesnt sound like to me that AOL will do it.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They probably will, but I'm not sure.. Maybe it was a partnership deal with The producer of the Azkaban CD and AOL..?

Well PoA was on Warner Records, which is an AOL Time Warner Company if I'm not mistaken.

But who needs a listening party when the entire album can already be downloaded track by track?

Perhaps to verify the tracking list as a few resellers claim to have exclusives extra tracks...

I remember this AOL listening party. It was a very good day. As the first track was very similar to the other two prologues, I have been able to make a MIDI file of Lumos! the same day. Another french fan sent me a first MIDI file of Double Trouble so I already had two MIDI files the day of the listening, a few weeks before the albums release, that was great.

There was also a listening party for the Chamber of Secrets one month before the release.

All three Harry Potter scores had AOL "listening parties". All three Star Wars prequel scores leaked prior to the CD release, but have never had a listening party. That's just the way it is.

Neil

I remember being on dial up downloading the mp3s for that score. I got half of it on the Sunday before release and then got the rest Monday morning. The album came out the next day. This was before I even had a CD burner and I had to record all of it to MiniDisc.

Neil

Ah, those were good days. I came home from work to find the PoA Listening Party, and shut myself in my room for the first listen. :P

Ray Barnsbury

I do remember the PoA Listening party.. I listened to the first 4 tracks.. but I was on dialup and I had to pull myself away.. I bought the CD a week Later LOL

Or you could just take a page from Kevin's book, abandon your principles, and give in to temptation!

Ray Barnsbury - who remembers Kevin breaking in about 2.3 seconds when PoA came out :mrgreen: