ROTS Soundtrack at AOL

Runespoor2202

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On Aol Music they have already started giving anyone the option of listening to the soundtrack all of it, but it isnt seperated by track its all of the tracks put togeather!  

you can find it at

http://music.channel.aol.com/artist/main.adp?tab=album&albumid=738512

As one of my previous topic about Harry Potter & prisoner of Azkaban Full CD Listening Party last year, this year AOL did star Wars Episode III' (Full CD Listening Party) right now.

Hey, will AOL listening party will eventually be available for Macintosh? It only works on Windows.

wow, I´ve just found the Episode III soundtrack in a Store in my town, and of course, i bought it! :(

;)

Wow, there actually is an AOL Listening Party for this. Color me stunned. Whichever color that is...

:| - Star Wars: Episode III- Star Wars Main Title and Revenge of the Sith (so much better quality than the MP3s)

:| - Star Wars: Episode III- Star Wars Main Title and Revenge of the Sith (so much better quality than the MP3s)

I can't imagine it being better than the mp3s at all. The compression for the listening parties is even more extreme than what was used for the 128 kbps mp3s.

Neil

To me on my computer speakers it does. I'm hearing some little things in the background that I didn't hear on the MP3s, and everything just sounds more clear.

I can't imagine it being better than the mp3s at all. The compression for the listening parties is even more extreme than what was used for the 128 kbps mp3s.

Neil

Especially considering how awesome the 256k soundtrack leak sounds. I'd rather listen to the 256k than the stream...

Is it me or is the wait just killing everyone?  After May 3rd what are we going to worry about?

Most likely we'll be bitching that we still have to burn a copy of the CD so we can listen to the bonus track in context with the rest of the album.

Either that or we'll be worrying about trying to get copies of all the different downloadable bonus tracks. (If Target, WalMart, and ITunes have different tracks...are there any others?)

After May 3rd what are we going to worry about?

I was already able to buy the soundtrack and now I´m worrying about the possibility that the CD might get damaged ;)