The Lost World Trailer

Josh500

Did John Williams write the music that can be heard during the "Lost World" trailer? I think that piece is played nowhere in the film itself. Does anyone know? I remember when the trailer came out eight years or so ago, I was really thrilled about it; when it wasn't on the soundtrack, I was kinda disappointed.

:eek:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I don't know... is there somewhere on the internet where you can still see the trailer?

But I did have to mention how much I really like the theme from The Lost World. Very exciting! It gets overlooked sometimes, but that's a fun score!

Sorry, I don't know... is there somewhere on the internet where you can still see the trailer?  

But I did have to mention how much I really like the theme from The Lost World.  Very exciting!  It gets overlooked sometimes, but that's a fun score!

Don't you have the DVD? The trailer is on it somewhere.

Really? Backdraft? I'd never thought of that. It's Zimmer, but it sure sounds cool.

;)

I agree, The Lost World is a very fun score to listen to. I love all the action music in it. Put it up there with Rambo II and Total Recall anyday.