How many nominations?  

7 members have voted

1. 1.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Revenge of the Sith came out this year, so any nominations this film may get won't be announced until early 2006. Same with War of the Worlds.

The Terminal did not get a single nomination (and PoA's score was vastly superior anyway).

Revenge of the Sith came out this year, so any nominations this film may get won't be announced until early 2006. Same with War of the Worlds.

Ah of course.

The Terminal did not get a single nomination (and PoA's score was vastly superior anyway).

I don't agree, and it deserved a win and at least a nomination.

My question to you is: why do you start a POLL for this? The amount of Academy Award nominations for Williams don't depend on peoples' opinions ... not that I know of.

Considering the same person created another poll to find out the correct spelling for tinkerbell, I'd say it's par for the course.

My question to you is: why do you start a POLL for this? The amount of Academy Award nominations for Williams don't depend on peoples' opinions ... not that I know of.

Of course not, but I regard JWFans to be into JW stuff and don't trust all the stuff you find on the internet.

The option that will be chosen most often is probably the right answer.