Star Trek vs. Harry Potter - The Final Frontier!

Unlucky Bastard

Which do you like better?  

40 members have voted

1. 1.

• Star Trek
    • Harry Potter

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO (and I know the Trekkies will laugh at my descriptions) the one with the freaky brain-head and the guy with the visor look rather silly.

But I haven't seen Star Trek in any way, shape, or form. And I'm not basing my opinion on a single picture, Justin. It was a joke, for heaven's sake! I was reacting to Morn, who, I'm guessing, hasn't read the Potter books. I don't see any appeal to watch Star Trek, so I like Potter better. :thumbup:

~Sturgis

IMO (and I know the Trekkies will laugh at my descriptions) the one with the freaky brain-head and the guy with the visor look rather silly.

But I haven't seen Star Trek in any way, shape, or form.  And I'm not basing my opinion on a single picture, Justin.  It was a joke, for heaven's sake!  I was reacting to Morn, who, I'm guessing, hasn't read the Potter books.  I don't see any appeal to watch Star Trek, so I like Potter better.

Playin' games with life....

Justin

LOL Great! Though I might have laughed just for the sight of William Shatner :) That man is by nature so funny I can't help but smile every time I see him on screen. And when he speaks it is even funnier.

LOL Great! Though I might have laughed just for the sight of William Shatner :) That man is by nature so funny I can't help but smile every time I see him on screen.  And when he speaks it is even funnier.

Denny Crane.

Oh I have seen it. Once or twice. Shatner is not so bad in it. But it is funny how he always has that spark in his eye when he acts. It seems he could wink at the audience any moment and smile that selfassured smile of his. He has an air of constant amusement about him. Like he is hearing some cosmic joke we others can't.

Oh I have seen it. Once or twice. Shatner is not so bad in it. But it is funny how he always has that spark in his eye when he acts. It seems he could wink at the audience any moment and smile that selfassured smile of his. He has an air of constant amusement about him. Like he is hearing some cosmic joke we others can't.

Dunno, I reckon Neil could give him a run for his money.