A John Williams Concert In My Town.

Ollie

Last year I found out we have a symphony orchestra. This past December I found out on the 27th of January they will be holding a a family pops concert called "Movie Magic Featuring the Music Of John Williams".

http://www.templesymphony.org/

I have no idea of the quality of the orchestra but I'm going. I know there was another person who lived in this area that used to post here but has disappeared from the board. I'll post my review after the concert.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I know there was another person who lived in this area that used to post here but has disappeared from the board

I believe the last time we heard of him was before he went to a similar John Williams concert, with the exact same orchestra.

There have been other concerts around the area I've missed like the LOTR concert in Dallas that was sold out by the time I found out and this February the Dallas Symphony will be perfrom a Star Wars concert but it's on a Tuesday and Wednesday. If it were a weekend I'd go.

that orchestra sucks. they stole my group's acronym (TSO) btw. but unfortunatly, the TSO hasn't played much williams other than the Star WArs concert last year (premier too!). Hopefully they'll do a bit more of williams. I mean TSO is second best orch in canada, after the OSM of course.