John Williams Documentary!! Look @ Now!

JWfan

:):):) Hey Everybody go to Petitiononline.com and search for John Williams TO SIGN A PETITION TO HAVE A DOCUMENTARY MADE ABOUT JOHN WILLIAMS!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK!!!!!!!!!! :)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How about a petition to militarily overthrow the Academy. And to create a perfect "John Williams Wins Every Oscar" State. LOL

That's actually really funny......that it's on every single page of this site but still gets missed.....quite sad, too......

There is also this petition, which needs an awful lot more signatures!! The quality is there, now I just need the quantity......

actually a documentary is being considered. course i dunno if it will actually get approved, but considered it is. thought you guys might be interested to know...

When I click on "View Current Signatures", it takes me to a "Total Signatures" screen, but doesn't actually show the signatures. Anyone else having problems with this?

Tim

Tim - scroll down just a tad and you will see links to each block of 50 signatures....next to where it says "View Signatures".....

:thumbup:

actually a documentary is being considered. course i dunno if it will actually get approved, but considered it is. thought you guys might be interested to know...

How do you know?