Photo

John Williams: A Night At The Movies (October 25th 2011, Lincoln Center, New York Philharmonic)

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#121 JWfangirl1992

JWfangirl1992

is the worst boardie known to this site

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1165 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 03:13 AM

Joe I'm glad you brought it up, I definitely agree with you on Adventures to Earth I did feel like it wasn't as amazing as it could have been. The last time he performed ET in Ny it was absolutely phenomenal, this time it wa a bit lackluster =\

#122 Maglorfin

Maglorfin

Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3667 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 09:40 PM

I and a few other members from here were slightly disappointed not to meet our beloved Maestro in person after the concert, having waited for him to come out at the stage door in vain!

Speaking about disappointed JWFan members, here's finally a photo I promised to post here long ago! :P

Posted Image

L to R: MAG-SI, obiwan71, Joe Brausam and yours truly. Really had to force a smile here, and it was all because of you, Mr Black Turtleneck, for choosing not to come out and graciously sign a few autographs like you were (are?!) known to do! :P

Human aggression is instinctual. Humans have not evolved any ritualised aggression-inhibiting mechanisms to ensure the survival of the species. For this reason man is considered a very dangerous animal.

-- Konrad Lorenz

#123 obiwan71

obiwan71

Occasional Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 07:22 PM

Excellent! Thanks for the share... and thanks to the charming lady who took this picture by the way. :wave:

#124 Maglorfin

Maglorfin

Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3667 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 09:18 PM

Sure thing, it was great meeting you guys, and the supper was so much fun! :D Well, France and Slovenia aren't that far apart, so maybe we meet again someday! :)

Human aggression is instinctual. Humans have not evolved any ritualised aggression-inhibiting mechanisms to ensure the survival of the species. For this reason man is considered a very dangerous animal.

-- Konrad Lorenz

#125 Joe Brausam

Joe Brausam

A horn player.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3229 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 03:59 AM

Sure thing, it was great meeting you guys, and the supper was so much fun! :D Well, France and Slovenia aren't that far apart, so maybe we meet again someday! :)

It would have been more fun if the waiters there didn't ignore us for the first 20 minutes there!

#126 Maglorfin

Maglorfin

Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3667 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:33 AM

Haha, true ... :P But maybe we were lucky to find that joint in the first place; as far as I can remember, there weren't many choices ... ;)

-- Konrad Lorenz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users