So what instrument[s] do you play?

Beowulf

I've got some problems now. I hardly ever play keyboard anymore, because I actually don't play it very well and have no interesting songs to play.

Also, my guitar is too small, and one snare is broken. I also can't tune it myself. Too bad. I could still play some over-average level songs without any difficulties at all, if only I had a proper instrument...

:music: Titanic (DVD playing in the background)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only don't i play any instruments,I know little or nothing about the technical stuff about music writing and stuff apart from some words I learnt on message boards,and never took music lessons.

I am just a fan of John Williams and some of other film scores.

What he said! LOL

Mari

Ren,  

Ewan = Big Hands & Huge .....  

So it is true

:oops: :)

I wouldn't mind hearing an orchestral version of La Campanella, but I still like just piano.

I wouldn't mind hearing an orchestral version of La Campanella, but I still like just piano.

You'll recall La Campanella was originally written for violin and orchestra. The melody comes from the last movement of Paganini's Violin Concerto No. 2. Liszt, who became the Paganini of the keyboard, paid homage to his predecessor with his virtuosic transcription.

Hmm.. I must look into this "La Campanella". I always dig everyone's opinions on good music here, and 9 times out 10, they are right!

The instruments I play are:

Piano - Since I was 12. I am, I guess what you can consider, Intermidate. I don't have much time to play anymore, but when I do, I don't stop for a couple of hours!

and

Violin - I was all for learning on how to play this last year, but because of time restraints, I had to cancel my lessons. So now, it sits in it's case unused. I will pick it back up again some day. I was getting quite good. I mastered "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star!"

LOL