"Destiny" ... "Canneloni" ... and the Tale of Victor Navorski Reprise

Henry B

... Best track. Forget "Davy Jones," this is the quintessential music of lost love. It also marks a convergence of several of Williams's influences; jazz, Broadway, classical, Eastern European...

Yeah. I love this track. The Terminal would have been a great score, but too much of it is boring and unnecessary. The main themes, however, and the way they come together in this track, are amazing.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's a funny and original title. Kinda like "Scherzo for Motorcycle and Orchestra" when I heard it for the first time (the title, not the piece). I was like what the hell! But then I heard the piece and forgot about the title.

At least it's interesting. Although I've never heard the score, I admire the mundanity of "Fixing the Plumbing" in "The Accidental Tourist." Really whets the appetite...

That's the worst title? Nah, the track titles for the TPM UE are far worse. There's a reason they're only printed on the the inside of the awful packaging.

If you want a track title that's bad in another sense, try the kissing scene cue on the Spider-Man promo album. Whoever named these tracks had wandering eyes.