Spacecamp re-release

Chris

Under the 'New Releases' section of the current Music from the Movies magazine, it advertises a new edition of 'Spacecamp' released under the Supertracks label on October 10th. Does anyone know anything about it or how to get it? I've not heard anything else.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably should've sold my copy long ago when it was going for $100+ in the collectors' market. :music: (Sometimes re-releases can be a mixed blessing.)

Movie Boulevard report that the supposed re-release on the Supertracks label has been postponed, so don't be selling your original copies as yet!!! (like I almost did, phew!)

Movie Boulevard report that the supposed re-release on the Supertracks label has been postponed, so don't be selling your original copies as yet!!! (like I almost did, phew!)

Yeah,Movie Boulevard knows crap.They were the ones taking in orders for the supposed complere 2 c.d. HP and the Sorcerer's Stone score that never came out.

K.M.

Yeah,Movie Boulevard knows crap.They were the ones taking in orders for the supposed complere 2 c.d. HP and the Sorcerer's Stone score that never came out.

K.M.

Like any retail outlet, they depend upon information from suppliers and distributors so this is what their US supplier has advised them.

The Harry Potter complete was a VERY bad state of affairs, and trust me that little issue caused them to experience considerable anamosity (particularly from Warners).

The same thing happened with TPM complete a couple of years back, so I now flatly refuse to believe of any further unofficial cd releases as announced by them.

....and will it be expanded? I could care less if it's simply a re-issue of the original soundtrack. I'd get it for my collection of course, but I'd only look forward to it if it had more music than the OST.

Just thought I'd mention this if anyone is thinking about selling their copy of Spacecamp:

Super Tracks is indeed a legit company, but their releases can sometimes be a mixed blessing; their 2-CD set of "Krull" is absolutely astounding (get it if you can) sound quality is superb and the release does this wonderful score justice. On the other hand, I just got their expanded "Sword and the Sorcerer", and I must say the sound quality was not that great. I'm sure they did the best they could with the available material, but I've heard better LP transfers. I must note that this is the first time that this has happened to me; all other Super Tracks releases I own have great sound.

PS: What are you waiting for? Get that Krull 2-disc set, dammit!