Catch Me If You Can teaser on Entertainment Tonight

JoeinAR

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the trailer is INCREDIBLE! wow

Ted, astounded

It sure does; I'm just worried that the "[melo-]drama" portion of the film, like where Christopher Walken really enters into the picture, may get a little heavy-handed. I just hope Williams doesn't probe the drama too deeply, too actively. He didn't with Stepmom: he kept the tone sentimental yet passively reflective -- part of what made his effort on that film so refreshing, so satisfying.

I hope Williams gives us music with a decidedly jazzy flavor: we haven't had enough of that from him of late.

The trailer is great it makes you wonder is this a serious film or is it a full out comedy? At least that's what I was thinking.

DiCaprio looks tollerable. Hanks looks incredible (as always ROTFLMAO) and the score is starting to look fun. :angry:

The only part I really didn't like about the trailer was the last part where they show the credits and that stupid old song is playing. Bad choice of music IMO.

Justin -Who also saw the new Nemisis trailer and CAN'T WAIT!!!!! :angry: :wow:

P.S. Yay 800! yipee :wiggle:

What????? That song is perfect!!!!! I hope Williams does go out and give us a Jazz score or something Sabrina like but edgy and with more comedy. Oh my God, the best part... Jennifer garner, probably one of the sexiest women alive!!!!

And I also think I have found my new AVATAR!!!! :shakehead:

What?????  That song is perfect!!!!!  I hope Williams does go out and give us a Jazz score or something Sabrina like but edgy and with more comedy.  Oh my God, the best part... Jennifer garner, probably one of the sexiest women alive!!!!  

And I also think I have found my new AVATAR!!!!  :shakehead:

i agree with everything you said, ocelot, except that comment about Jennifer Garner. she doesn't do it for me. i also don't agree with you nre avatar. but everything else in there i agree with.

Ted

NO not this avatar I have now, that's my boyfriend, and you don't have to agree on him!!!! Only I have to like him!!!! Haha, I can't believe you insulted my boyfriend!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!

What I meant is having Jennifer Garner as my new avatar. Besides, each time he comes into the room, I have to hide the page in case he sees that I have him up there :( I'll never hear the end of it and I'll get completely black listed from him for a couple of days, and trust me, if you've ever been in a relationship where you live with someone, you don;t want to be ignored for a few days, it's very stressfull. :pukeface:

But anyway, I digress, I really do think she is one of the most beautiful and elegant women out there, I'm surprised you think she isn't hot!?!?! Do you watch her on Alias? It's one of my "oh my God, I have to see it, I can't go out clubbing Sunday nights" type of show.

NO not this avatar I have now, that's my boyfriend, and you don't have to agree on him!!!!  Only I have to like him!!!!

hey, whatever floats your boat. but i liked the picture of your dogs better. :(

Ted

Yes they are cute, they are my little babies :angry:

However, Brian is my baby too, but in a very different way!!!!!!!! ALthough this morning he's in a mood :roll:

Anyway, gotta go eat breakfast, he's already shouting about being hungry.... Jeez!!!!!!!!!

Talk to you later :)

Just saw the trailer and all I can say is wow.

This film will be terrific, and considering I had little hopes for it.

I hope John does his typical 60-70's score that oldies like myself will

"dig".

Love the Rain on my Parade song in the trailer.