AOL Harry Potter Scene preview...

ocelot

Anyone who has AOL can acces the whole scene where Gilderoy Lockhart introduces himself to the classroom and the whole pixie thing. I didn't put any spoiler warning as I'm really not saying what happens in the scene at all. But anyway, it's an aol movie preview so you get that whole scene. The music is great and it's quite a long scene.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The COS book is better than SS, so if they keep maiking the movies as faithfully as they have, I'm sure COs will be a better movie. The same with Azkaban, which is, IMHO, the best HP book thus far (with Goblet a close second) and could turn out to be one hell of a movie.

Hey Marian...

Do you like Chris Young? I worked with him on a couple of films, he's a great guy. I just got an invite in the mail to his halloween party next week. I love Urban Legend, one of my favorite of his scores.

Cool! I'm no Christopher Young expert, but I like what I know by him - some of it a lot. I think my favourites so far are Urban Legend and Species. :shakehead: And Hellraiser, which seems to have traces of Williams' Map Room music in the choral bits.

Marian - who should listen to Hellbound again, everyone says it's so great.