Reg Indy Jones 4 - please do not put spoilers

pi

I don't want to be tainted by accidentally reading something in a careless title name

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to be tainted by accidentally reading something in a careless title name

I agree with this. Please everyone, consider other people when creating threads at this point. No facts about the movie or track titles in your posts. If you're going to have info in your thread that could ruin the surprise for some please say so in your thread title and use the appropriate spoiler tags in your post anyway.

Of course also use spoiler tags in your posts.

And this even goes beyond May 22, at least for a few days I'd say. Just to make sure everyone gets the chance of enjoying this movie fresh.

Neil

You should probably just avoid the board until May 22.

Or just Indy threads.

You should probably just avoid the board until May 22.

Or just Indy threads.

Well he was asking about even thread titles, which I think is a fair request.

Neil

Thanks Neil,

In fact it would be super great if there was 1 giant Indy 4 thread that I could avoid at all costs and still enjoy the normal threads

I have been avoiding them like the plague - only for several more to emerge and full track lists etc.......I don't want them - I have never had the opportunity to see an Indy movie/hear an Indy soundtrack/receive that shiny shaving mirror fresh when the movie is released and no bastard is going to spoil it for me! :)

Some of you are right - see you guys after the release. I don't wish to have my opinions altered by everyone. I will be back after I see the Boston Pops, buy the CD and get the movie.