Ricard (regarding Bounty Hunter cues)

Luke Skywalker

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another thing. I see that in the Essential Discography you have put the latest versions of the scores who have then (SW SEs, ET 20th, JAWS, ect)

Why Raiders has the Yellow background? I thought it was from the old release. Anyway a white background looks like beter i think....

Another thing. I see that in the Essential Discography you have put the latest versions of the scores who have then (SW SEs, ET 20th, JAWS, ect)

Why Raiders has the Yellow background? I thought it was from the old release. Anyway a white background looks like beter i think....

The expanded edition of Raiders was released with a yellow background in many countries. I chose that one so it would be easily distinguishable from the Last Crusade CD.

Although the CD covers were white, the cardboard slipsleeve cover was tan/yellow. :)

-Chris, Who loves the old tan/yellow original LP/Polydor CD cover.

My Raiders didn't have a cardboard cover. What's worse, the jewel case was broken. And what's even worse, I still keep it in that broken case, because I didn't want to throw the sticker away (says something like "expanded edition")...

Marian - obsessed.

The expanded edition of Raiders was released with a yellow background in many countries. I chose that one so it would be easily distinguishable from the Last Crusade CD.

A true Williams fan would never confuse Raiders for Last Crusade. :)

Neil

In the USA, it came with a carboard slipcover that went over the regular jewel case.

I know about the obsessive part. One of my DOTF singles has a busted jewel case (came in the mail) but has a "New Radio Edit With Sound Effects And Movie Dialogue!!" sticker on it, so I can't pull a switch!

I even save the stickers from the plastic wrappers. Since I display my SW Trilogy 4 CD set in my CD collection shelf, I store all the wrappers and cardboard slipsleeves in that box.