1. 1.

• Episode III
    • Indiana Jones IV

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure I'll watch both films several times, but I honestly don't know which one will be the biggest. Probably Indy, because there hasn't been an Indiana Jones movie in 16 years (since it opens in 2005). I'm not sure though. Starwars could outgross Indy in the states, with the oposite happening in the rest of the world.

I believe Episode III will make more money, because more people have been anticipating it. Indy 4 seems like a film only die-hard fans will see opening weekend, unless there's a really great trailer that perks up more ears. If you notice, "Last Crusade" didn't make a lot of money, though it did rake in millions, it wasn't as big as the first.

Personally, I'm looking forward to Episode III more. But I will see Indy 4, don't worry about that.

Indy 4 is gonna be absolutely huge, conrary to what has been said in this thread already. you just wait. but hopefully, if Lucas gets his act together for this final installment, Episode III will do as well. more people liked Episode II than on this Board. we're all a bit biased and as a whole aren't exactly a good sample of the moviegoing public. inthe observing i have been doing, people did like Episode II. and i'm hoping that Lucas keeps it simple with Episode III. the first two, which i still liked, were bogged down by the overcomplicated story and in a way missed out on the fun that made the first trilogy so good. i think Lucas still can do this, and i am always hopeful. if he can do this, Episode III will soar at the box office and probably pass Episode II. but i do think Indy is gonna be enormous.

Ted

Whatever the majority of this board thinks of AOTC,it still made over 300 million dollars in the U.S.Still rare for a movie,guess SOME people must have liked it(I did :) )...despite its flaws.

K.M.Looking very much forward to the IMAX version,if that deal is still on.

What film will gross more? Indy IV. Doubtlessly.

I mean, come on, Harrison Ford putting his teeth in his mouth before going into action? That will gross out a lot more of people than Hayden Christensen inside lava.

-ROSS, who voted for episode III.

Hayden and EWan have already started training the lightsaber moves for Episode II, acoridng to what I've read. I've also read that hayden will have to be a little pumped for Episode III.

And Qui-Jon is sure to appear acording to some reports. And a Lucasfilms sopkesman leaked out in a Magic of Myth exibit that the prequels would merge into the Ot due to an catastrophe of epic proportions. Now I wonder what this might be.

Indy 4, the people disappointed with Star Wars 1 and 2 will bring down the earnings for ep3, while indy 4 will have no bad expectations a great reputation. :banghead:

Ep.3 vs. The adventures of old and tired Indiana Jones and HIS Last Crusade...

Oh yeah, because the Star Wars movies haven't become old and tired. :roll:

Neil