COS movie leaks?????

Ren

COS movie leaks out on the internet

Haven't received official word on this, but a working version of the Chamber of Secrets movie has leaked out on to the net and is already being swapped daily using file-sharing programs such as Kazaa or Morpheus.  

from mugglenet.com

could this be true?????

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't be surprised either, but I don't care. I'm going to see it the proper way, on the big screen, opening night if possible (midnight screening?). Then (or after going back to the cinema one ore two more times) I might think about getting some "leaked version" to make waiting for the DVD easier, if the quality is good enough. :music:

I'm getting Harry Potter, Two Towers and Bond on DVD a week after each one is released from a source. First I want to see them on screen though and then when the actual DVD's come out I have to have them too. I hate copies. I mean they are great till I get the real thing, but that is all.

You have to see in the theatre. Talk about ruining the experience by watching it on TV the first time

I uaually watch this kind of movie on the big screen(several time if it's real good) and wouldn't watch it it it "appeared" in my harddrive(contrary to leaked Williams scores :) )

K.M.