Joined cues from The Last Crusade?

Maxxie

Evenin' all, :huh:

Which cues from The Last Crusade are joined together in the film?

I know about The Belly Of The Steel Beast/On The Tank/Indy vs Vogel and The Austrian Way/The Floor's On Fire/The Motorbike Chase. ;)

Is there anymore?

I know the answers are included in the txt doc. in Jason's (brilliant) Editing Packages, but I've deleted mine because I thought I'd finished with them! ROTFLMAO

Any help from you guys would be great! :P

EDIT: Just realised Indy's Very First Adventure/The Portuguese Coast, 1938 are together, as are Father's Study/Flight To Venice.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From the actual CD, I edited together Alarm! with Scherzo for Motorcycle and Orchestra. I also tacked The Catacombs (bootleg) onto the beginning of Ah, Rats!!!, a short bootleg segment onto the beginning of Escape from Venice, and the Blasphemy bootleg segment onto the beginning of To Berlin, which itself was cut from Marcus Is Captured.

The editing guide does describe how to put The Boat Scene onto the end of Indy's Very First Adventure, and also glue most of the finale tracks into each other. This is something I didn't see the need to do.

From the actual CD, I edited together Alarm! with Scherzo for Motorcycle and Orchestra. I also tacked The Catacombs (bootleg) onto the beginning of Ah, Rats!!!, a short bootleg segment onto the beginning of Escape from Venice, and the Blasphemy bootleg segment onto the beginning of To Berlin, which itself was cut from Marcus Is Captured.

The editing guide does describe how to put The Boat Scene onto the end of Indy's Very First Adventure, and also glue most of the finale tracks into each other. This is something I didn't see the need to do.

Thanks Wojo. I'm doin pretty well so far. ROTFLMAO

I like being able to crossfade or mix tracks. For some reason I never did that before. I would always take it on faith that I would shave enough silence from two tracks so they could butt up against each other with minimal gap or skip in between. Now I can make them slightly overlap so one track can fade out while the other is going strong. That's an absolute necessity in Temple of Doom's first 20 minutes.

See www.indianajonesmusic.com

I have, but I can't find where it says which tracks to join, hence why I asked here.

The alternating background colors show you which tracks to merge, as well as the numbering on the left most side of each cue list

meh,I just left all the tracks as they are...just re-sequenced the ones from disk 5 in proper order

So did I.

Although I did put "On The Tank" before "Belly Of The Steel Beast".

See www.indianajonesmusic.com

I have, but I can't find where it says which tracks to join, hence why I asked here.

The alternating background colors show you which tracks to merge, as well as the numbering on the left most side of each cue list

There ya go.