The English Patient and Rocky

CharlieSherry

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Rocky I only know the main theme.

:?

i think I know what he means,even I can hum that :)

I've been a fan of the Rocky music since early 1977 (before Star Wars was released). "Gonna Fly Now" (the 'main theme') is just one of the several wonderful themes featured in those scores :D

Both Rocky 1 and 2 are fantastic scores and must haves in any collection.

I just can't stand anything from English Patient; I just found that it dragged on and on. I don't recall anything special about the music.

Yes,I remenber that,and so is Crushercomix,especially Rocky 4 by Vince Di Cola that coincidently composed the music to the Transformers movie :roll: .

K.M.

From Rocky I only know the main theme.

:?

i think I know what he means,even I can hum that :)

I've been a fan of the Rocky music since early 1977 (before Star Wars was released). "Gonna Fly Now" (the 'main theme') is just one of the several wonderful themes featured in those scores :D

I never saw any Rocky movie (I really can't stand Stallone), and even if I like the theme from the first movie by Conti, I'm sorry to say that I've never took the time to listen to his score, wich I believe that must be great, as you say, Ricard.

As for English Patient, I find that there are a few interesting moments, but nothing that really grab my attention. In fact I've the cd around here -- I took it from my dad's home -- and given a listen to it, just in case I find something really interesting, besides Bach's beatiful music

Rocky movie, I've only heard the theme and never seen the film. God awful cliched 70's crap. :)

English Patient... heard the score in the film, seemed cheesy and cliched but fairly good. Don't respect it much though.