What's JWFan's worst movie OF ALL TIME?

Quintus

45 members have voted

1. 1. What's JWFan's worst movie OF ALL TIME?

• Attack of the Clones
    • Indiana Jones IV
    • Pirates of the Caribbean III
    • Transformers 2
    • Armageddon
    • Spiderman 3
    • Matrix Revolutions
    • Star Trek (2009)

LOL at Hornist for calling AOTC a decent prequel, funny you call other films crap without having seen them but considering your judgement on AoTc it's best you don't review films at all......

"Decent prequel" doesn't say much of the quality of the film, does it?

But your comment ment that Johnny was the weakest part of the AoTC production? Really?

And about the other films I claimed, I just don´t have to see them, I just know.

I got the brain, you obviously don´t.

Sorry I'm so clever, if Pirates is Disney/Bruckheimer production and the first one sucks; you

don't need to be a doctor to know that the Third one sucks too.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL at Hornist for calling AOTC a decent prequel, funny you call other films crap without having seen them but considering your judgement on AoTc it's best you don't review films at all......

"Decent prequel" doesn't say much of the quality of the film, does it?

But your comment ment that Johnny was the weakest part of the AoTC production? Really?

And about the other films I claimed, I just don´t have to see them, I just know.

I got the brain, you obviously don´t.

Sorry I'm so clever, if Pirates is Disney/Bruckheimer production and the first one sucks; you

don't need to be a doctor to know that the Third one sucks too.

you presume too much, clearly you're clairvoyant. I question your brain, it's faulty, you should terminate it. Of course being clairvoyant you knew I was going to say that. also your comment that ST 2009 was the only watchable Star Trek films gives another reason to terminate your brain.

I must've dozed off during the scene where Cadet Kirk starts his motorcycle at the tail of the Enterprise and measures how long it takes to drive to the front.

Nobody knows how long JJ Abrams' Enterprise is. Different sources give the length as anywhere from 1200 feet to 2379 feet.

Oh dear...

Don't worry about it. I don't.

I went to see it back in the day and was entertained by its big 'n' cheesy silliness. That doesn't mean I'm going to put posters up on my bedroom wall or anything. It was throwaway fun.

well I've given them to my nephews. The toys, not the movies. I wouldn't buy the movies for anyone.

The toys are cool.

I was a huge fan when i was a child. In 1985 my aunt from Oakland California brought me Optimus Prime for Christmas. After that I started watching the cartoon on Sky Channel. I learned english because of that.