JW discusses Nixon

chuck

Thank you for posting this! I would love to have a complete release of this score some day. JW really went for the underlying tragedy and psychological underpinnings of the story with this music.

Quite uncanny even I would say.

I have the soundtrack but I remember that I was able to watch these small clips in the multimedia part of the soundtrack years and years ago on an ancient computer that still could play them.

Quite uncanny even I would say.

I have the soundtrack but I remember that I was able to watch these small clips in the multimedia part of the soundtrack years and years ago on an ancient computer that still could play them.

Yeah, at some point the CD-ROM material on the soundtrack (from where this interview is culled) stopped working. Thank God you have Youtube to save these things.

Great score, btw.

It's nice to see JW not wearing a turtleneck or a tux for a change.

His hair is also a bit more messy then usual.....

Maybe he just got up.

This is one of JW's best interviews, I think. It's rare that he goes so in depth about a score (ie mentions the effect of the electronics referencing bombs in Cambodia). I wish he did this type of thing for more scores, and for longer periods of time. Thanks for posting!