"User" group under usergroups

Harry Potter

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, this User Group is great! I joined and within minutes I was greeted at my front door by this huge caravan. It was pretty cool; I really enjoyed the flamingos, but the Oompa Loompas were a bit much. I'm also excited after having read the schedule, although I may not be able to attend many of the Tuesday Bingo nights. But I don't really mind, since everyone knows that Harry cheats - that wily wizard.

Ray Barnsbury

you got flamingos!!!!

i only got midget clowns playing ukelelies.

I'm there every Tuesday for Bingo, the prizes are huge! Last week Alan won a plasma tv.

I'm going to win one of these days. I'll i've one is a couple autographed pics of Ricard. :(

Exclusive use of the JWFan.net swimming pool is one of the benefits of joining the group, plus 24 hour roadside assistance.

Yeah, but is there a dental plan?

Exclusive use of the JWFan.net swimming pool is one of the benefits of joining the group, plus 24 hour roadside assistance.

Yeah, but is there a dental plan?

We actually traded the dental plan for a pinball machine. I still think we made the right decision.

Neil

We actually traded the dental plan for a pinball machine.  I still think we made the right decision.

Neil

Yes, although the left flipper on the machine has been sticking ever since Ren spilled pop on it when she and Conor were arguing about who lived in the better state.

Ray Barnsbury

You know I live in a better state!

But I told everyone that I'd pay to have the flipper fixed, no one took me up on it.

And about that song and dance,

I have never heard a bunch of guys sing so exuberantly while doing the can can! Way to go~

Yes, those song and dance moments are among my favorite. Remember when we took the themes from Hook and made up Broadway production numbers to them? LOL That was great . . . but the tights left marks. :)

Ray Barnsbury