helllllloooooooo!

King Mark

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh hi neil.Yes,I don't go to bars or danceclubs anymore so I post here all night on Friday and boost my post count.

just how cool is that

K.M.

Ricard, we missed you in the chatroom tonight. You were posting while we were chatting. You should have stopped in and said hi.

Neil

I'll go check out some other random Message boards.

I'll make this thread the K.M Chronicles.

K.M.Eating a Kit Kat Chunky,hmmm.

Hey KM! Remember me? I sent you a Willams disc a long time ago. It's been awhile since I've posted :)

Hope all is well.

Jamesyboy - thinking he might need a drink :|

Kit Kats will do that. They are one of the best chocolate bars ever made! (well, maybe not the best..but they sure are damn good!)

Jamesyboy - checking his fridge for some sort of alchoholic beverage..but is comming up negative. :|

Kit Kats will do that.  They are one of the best chocolate bars ever made! (well, maybe not the best..but they sure are damn good!)

I was saw a progam how they make them on cable.They do things like waffle stress resistance tests and chocolate melting pattern studies.

Jamesyboy - checking his fridge for some sort of alchoholic beverage..but is comming up negative. :)

Yes,give in to the Dark Side :| .

K.M.

When I was in university,I would go out all night at the campus bar,drink some beer,then try to pick up chicks.But a lot of the time I would end up back home alone.But that was a good part 3-4A.M. ,still dark,quiet,would turn on the JW and just sit there listening to soothe my spirits.

K.M.

Sorry I didn't come and chat. I was watching "Musical Moments in Cartoon History" and recording it for my kids.

I didn't feel like drinking last night.

Ooops forgot about chat.

James post more duuuuuude!! Hey BTW I never really noticed this but is that your son in your avatar? :)

Justin -Seeing that James is training up his children in the ways of the force. :|

Ricard, we missed you in the chatroom tonight.  You were posting while we were chatting.  You should have stopped in and said hi.

Neil

Ricard and chatting?

It happened once, maybe twice.

More then 2 years ago.

Ricard found that he actually enjoyed it, so stopped. :|

Stefancos- who was once tricked in believing he was chatting with Ricard. (damn Darth Furter) :)

Hey BTW I never really noticed this but is that your son in your avatar?  

Yes, that is my 6 year old dressed up as Anaking for Halloween last year. He has turned out to be a big Star Wars fan...even the original trilogy :devil:

That's my boy!

James - who's 3 year old son was singing the main Star Wars theme in the car the other day ROTFLMAO

LOL Cool are you going to teach him all the secondary themes as well? :devil:

Justin -Who thinks the kid doesn't look bad as anakin. ROTFLMAO

This thread is like a stenographer's version of a chat room....

Friday night I actually made my first appearance in the chat room in ages. (Where the heck were you, Steef?) It's been too long since I've gotten to hang out with Neil at his workplace and gab about our esoteric little interests (while several others put in a line every five minutes or so). Be nice if we could try it again this week.

Yes, that is my 6 year old dressed up as Anaking for Halloween last year. He has turned out to be a big Star Wars fan...even the original trilogy  8O

That's my boy!

My son dressed up as Obi-Wan when he was five, shortly following the release of TPM. Small galaxy....;)

James - who's 3 year old son was singing the main Star Wars theme in the car the other day :mrgreen

Another thing we (or our kids) have in common. Since he was about four years old, I've been able to whistle a number of different themes from at least twenty different films--most with Williams scores--and my son's been able to nail the title, and often the theme, after only a few notes.

It's important to raise these kids right. :P:)

- Uni

Friday night I actually made my first appearance in the chat room in ages.  (Where the heck were you, Steef?)

I go to school every saturday morning untill May, so it's not wise for me to attend the chatsessions.

I miss those old chatting sessions....a lot.

Stefancos- who just put a cheese, potatoe, and bacon lasagna type dish in the oven. :)

Hey BTW I never really noticed this but is that your son in your avatar?  

Yes, that is my 6 year old dressed up as Anaking for Halloween last year. He has turned out to be a big Star Wars fan...even the original trilogy :)

That's my boy!

:

My nephew is 31/2 years old,he loves Spiderman,but I was warned about SW and JW!

K.M.Eating another Kit Kat.