Attack of the Clones : Ultimate Edition?

Well I'm sure if anyone here knew anything about good film making they would be spending their time creating something of their own instead of just writing posts pretending that they think they understand art.

I see similar things at another forum where people get far too excited when someone calls a cue a song.

Is this what happens to someone when the only thing they have going for them is that they are top of the class in the SW family quiz.

As for pretending TPM doesn't exist, try using your imagination.

That thing you once had when you first watched SW, a long, long time ago.

Now go and eat your meat.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm sure if anyone here knew anything about good film making they would be spending their time creating something of their own instead of just writing posts pretending that they think they understand art.  

I see similar things at another forum where people get far too excited when someone calls a cue a song.

Is this what happens to someone when the only thing they have going for them is that they are top of the class in the SW family quiz.

As for pretending TPM doesn't exist, try using your imagination.

That thing you once had when you first watched SW, a long, long time ago.

Now go and eat your meat.

What a nice fellow ;)

Why do I feel like we've all just been lectured by George Lucas?

LOL  

Anthony

If it were Lucas lecturing us it would have been full of corny morality messages like those in TPM......

"But Mooooooom you always say that whats important is to help other people."

Touching moment George. :)

Then why are you here exactly?

Neil

Just so you know, GUEST, the whole cue/track/song thing over at the Music forum on theforce.net's Jedi Council is largely a joke. There may be a few people who are more serious about it but for me and many of the regulars there whom I know well it is mostly just a tongue in cheek kind of joke.

I am curious as to why you are so secretive and so obviously have a chip on your shoulder about people at theforce.net and people here. Why are you unwilling to reveal yourself? Seems like a coward to me.

For the Prequel advocates

I think prequels were fun, yes. But the Original Trilogy also had a spirit. Maybe it was something that could only be felt by that generation, or maybe is timeless; but the true fact is that the Prequel trilogy didn't have the same effect in youth that the OT had.

SW was a cultural phenoma. The prequels are just fun movies. They didn't renew the cultural effect the OT had. Kids that got to know SW from the Prequels were not as impacted as our generation was with the OT. At least not in the same numbers.

Those who can't understand simple statistical facts like these, should not get their silly arguments dignified with an answer, especially if they insist in remaining in anonymity, in an already quite anonymous forum.

Charles

I am curious  

As in bi-

Did I say theforce.net? Hmmm, paranoia....

I'm only joking really stri, I think you're a good contributor to the threads you post in.

I just really hate that cue/song thing that goes on, especially when people start asking for Dr.Hallibut, that gets painfully embarrassing.

It just seems as though people want a certain depth to the films and the music that unfortunately would be artistically lost on them anyway.

I'll reveal myself when Palpatine does, a bit of a joint revelation thing.

Where's my chips stri? I think you took them when I wasn't looking.

Now go and eat your meat people.

The debate about the Prequels is really pointless about now.

I mean there isn't much more that can be said that hasn't been said 1000 times already.

In another few years it will all be over with anyway. Unless Lucas decides several years from now to actually fo those Episodes 7-9 he talked about doing.