Williams in Philadelphia

Lurker

I just read today that on July 15th, John Williams will be conducting the Philadelphia Orchestra at the Mann Music Center. It will be a concert devoted to his film music and apparently there will be fireworks. There aren't any other details yet. Not a bad way to celebrate my birthday (even if it is 2 days early).

Neil

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! This better not be another April Fools joke, Neil. Where did you read this?

Ted, who is definitely goin nuts right now

I'm going to the NY Philharmonic concert in February as well!

Ted, who will have hopefully seen the Maestro four times after the NY concert next year

Yeah, I'm going to this one, possibly the Chicago one and then the New York one. I'm becoming a Williams groupie!

Now, when is Jerry Goldsmith going to conduct around here??

Neil

I'm in a JW frenzy right now. I bought tickets for 2 different shows this week. I got Philly tickets a minute ago as well as Tanglewood tickets for August 2 on Monday. Not to mention the fact that my girlfriend and I are going up to see the Pops on May 23. Can't Wait!

Chicago one??? refresh my memory about that concert please =)

A list of upcoming Williams concerts is available on the main page (see right column, 'Concert Dates')

I just got my tix for the Phillie concert. ORCH A LEFT, I can't wait. This will be my third time seeing him and the first concert I've seen him where its all JWs own music. Does anyone know what the program will be like... all they say on the website is Harry Potter and Star Wars. I presume Raiders, Superman and E.T. will be played as well...??

I'm taking my parents! I wasn't expecting this to happen for a very long time! Thanks so much for the news!!!!! I've already bought tickets! I can't wait!