August 2nd, 2003

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there,

it´s the first post after a long time for me as I´m trying to - finally - finish my studies. I will attend the concert on August, 2nd.

It´s my first travel to the states: I will visit NY, Boston and Chicago and will fly back on August, 3rd from Boston.

Unfortunately, tickets are sold out, but I hope to get some. At least, I will buy lawn tickets.

I also will try to get a signature and/or photo with/by John as this will maybe the one and only time for me to see him live. (Although - he will come to Vienna 2004 and to London 2005, so ...)

But, Conor, as to the 1000s of people, I don´t think that we will meet there. :)

-Alawill

If the Austria rumour is even true, it is supposed to be a concert only for children.

It's not a rumour, it was announced by Ioan Holender, the director of the Vienna State Opera. Of course, they could still change plans.

Marian - still hoping that Williams wouldn't make the long way for just one concert exclusively for children.

If the Austria rumour is even true, it is supposed to be a concert only for children.

I AM (!) a child! :)

And, if rumours are true, I can´t believe that they let JW do the long way for a concert for childs. I hope, they would at least do a second concert...

-Alawill, who can´t wait for August, 2nd... (& hopes to get tickets...)