For Stefan, Tim and James

Hitch

Stefan....your Package is gone and should be with you soon

Tim....your Video is ready and will be posted this Saturday

James....your CDs are done and will be posted this Saturday

Guys,

Very sincerest apologises for the very long delay....between work and PC problems and health problems (only the chins, guy!), I just didn't get around to doing your stuff on time. Anyway, that has been rectified and all should be will you in a few days time.

OK, Hi Guys and Gals of the JW Message Board....sorry I haven't been here for some time...see reasons above....I've missed you guys. Any scandal while I've been away filming NELL II - VOICE CONTROL????

If not, then I'll see you all in another 6 months or else at the London concerts of Mr Goldsmith next February....if he'll make it....then I can amuse him with my TIMELINE anecdotes....hahahahahaha!!!!

Take care and someone please email me....I miss the gratituous sex and violence that went on prior to Harry Potter's arrival. No offence Harry but your Nimbus III 2000 sucks!

Your loving and most successful director since Fritz Lang! He actually could have used Johnny's score for METROPOLIS. Or Michael Daugherty's music........Naaahhhhh!!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reports of my health are greatly exaggerated.....no...I used to have 12 chins....now I have none.....I have now become a Lucas wannabe....I've even grown a beard and borrowed Mother's wig as well....I look like a cross between Michael Caine in the awful DRESSED TO KILL and George Lucase in drag.

Hitch, who is watching the excellent FAHRENHEIT 461 and humming along to a memorable Bennie score.

HITCH!!!!! (yes, I was screaming that!)

ROTFLMAO

Man, it's nice to hear from you :pukeface:

Email me soon if you can.

How does it feel with only 1 chin. I bet you can whip your head around at a moments notice and not feel excess skin tug or hear any jello-like noises :flush:

Take care Hitch! Nice to see you are doin' well and lurking about.

Hope to hear from ya soon :fouetaa:

James(yboy)

Hitch, who is watching the excellent FAHRENHEIT 461 and humming along to a memorable Bennie score.

Neat, a materpiece score and film. :)